Thursday 28 August 2014

Autumn is coming...

What a good feeling to have a few minutes for my blog! It looks like an abandoned place but I'm still here even if you don't see me regularly. Between redecorating my house, walking dogs and a lot of work I still try to visit your blogs. After all of this no time is left for mine blog. But I will try to show you my project which you haven't seen, there is a lot of them in my cupboard.

First thing first I would like to thank you all my new YouTube channel followers. I'm really happy that you enjoy my videos. You are my motivation to make more videos! Thank you.

Sometime ago I made a video showing art journal pages. You can see them below. I used a lot of 13arts products. More information and photos you will find on 13arts blog. Don't forget to pop in to my YouTube channel where you will find the video showing how I have made these pages.


Yesterday was Wednesday, it means that you will find a new challenge on Stampotique Originals blog!!! Great theme and so many inspiration on the blog! The Girls have created stunning projects. Have a look you won't be disappointed!

If you love Stampotique stamps and have a profile on Facebook you should check Stampotique Originals page on FB. You can find there a lot of inspiration but also will be able to take a part in ATC trades! It's a great fun! I joined the trade sometime ago and I received fabulous ATC's and cards ever! Thank you Corrie and Maxine! I also created something for the trade...




Magda x

5 comments:

  1. Your ATC's and little holders are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Autumn and the clear air, your ATC's are wonderful but i am a tad sad as i don't' do FB and yet would love to join in the swap. My own fault for refusing to join :-(

    BEAUTIFUL covers and stamps Magda, hope to see more, heading over to your YT Channel which i have already subscribed to to see the video :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page Magda, I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an inspirational post, Magda! Just check your latest video, too, and it does not disappoint! You are so very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely be popping in to check out your YouTube channel but in the mean time just wanted to say how much I adore your ATCs and holders. Love them!

    ReplyDelete