Saturday 15 August 2009

Carol's Sketch Fun 12


The last card today ;) This is my first card for Carol's Sketch Fun.
I made a flower. I used some green and yellow beads and green star beads.
-----------------------------
Rozpędziłam się ale na dziś już koniec. Za ciemno na robienie zdjęć więc jeżeli jeszcze coś dziś zrobię to zobaczycie jutro. Ostatni dzień wolności, jutro TŻ wraca. Rano będę musiała zabrać się za porządki - wspomniane odkurzanie, yh. I jakieś zakupy trzeba zrobić bo robienie kartek tak spala kalorie, że wszystko wyjadłam z lodówki ;)

Powracając do kartki. Od wczoraj mam manię robienia kwiatków, ten też jest mój. Wstążka z ryneczku, a koraliki w tym gwiazdeczki jeszcze z Polski (kiedyś bawiłam się w robienie kolczyków).
Kartka wędruje tu: Carol's Sketch Fun. Moje pierwsze zgłoszenie na to wyzwanie.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for playing Magda...this is gorgeous! I love the flower that you've created and the fab bead charm too...so pretty :)
    I'm glad you found CSF and i hope you will come back again...

    Hugs
    Carol x
    p.s. your girls are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful! love the beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Magda - very elegant! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just looking around on the blog and you have some very cute stuff. I read that you just started in April of this year?? You are doing well at trying different things with your cards I see. It's GREAT!!! Very pretty things!

    Thanks for signing up for my blog candy..
    hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. faktycznie poszalałaśś okrutnie hi hi .. kota nie ma w domu -myszy szaleją. Karteczka urocza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Magda, I love the beads!

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magda,

    Thanks for adding my 'summer candy' at your candy-bar!! Wow... I'm comming back to copie some of the candies there... yummy!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete